Thursday, August 25, 2022

 



1. "Swimming" by Mac Miller - This is my favorite album as well as my favorite artist. I used the vinyl cover for the background of the other objects, it's also sitting on top of my record player.

2. Lego Lamborghini Countach - I put this in because I have a huge passion for cars, specifically the really high-performance ones that come out of Europe.

3. Skateboard wheel - I've been skating for the majority of my life. I love skating as well as the culture of skateboarding. Skating has led me to meet some of the most amazing people, and it has also been the basis for some of the best times I've ever had. 

4. Bottle of Limoncello shaped like Italy - I love to travel, and I specifically love Italy. I brought this back as a souvenir from a study abroad I did for 5 weeks in summer of 2021. 

5. XBOX controller - Video games are one of my favorite ways to relax. They also help me stay in contact with some of my really good friends from back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabinet of Curiosity

  16" H x 14" W x 8" D (not including piece on top) Artist Statement: The world of high-end art dealing certainly seems like ...